Monday, August 22, 2011

Meeting Sel Gomez


 In line with my cousin waiting to see Selena
 Crowd of people
Lela Rose wedges 



Last Friday I met Selena Gomez while she was on tour promoting her clothing line Dream Out Loud at Kmart. My cousin and I waited four hours to see her! There were tons of tweens and parents in line with us waiting to see the starlet. Some people had camping gear that had been there since 1 A.M. And I thought I was crazy... When it was my turn to see Selena, I just said hi and she gave me a hug and a poster with her autograph. Yeah, I feel pretty lame that I didn't say anything to her like "Hey, I love your show and think you're fierce and fabulous!" I think I was just starstruck by her beauty. She really is even more gorgeous in person than in photos. Her skin was super smooth! I was so jealous! So since Friday, I've been really trying to take better care of my skin by exfoliating it with some sugar and honey every night to get rid of those dead skin cells. But what angered me was that they didn't allow us to take photos with Selena. Like what the hell!? The whole point was to meet her and to take photos with her! Argh they were being so dumb and strict for no reason. We couldn't even have our bags or phones up there while seeing her. At least I still have the memories right?

No comments:

Post a Comment