Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mad Men Style



Dress: Banana Republic Mad Men Collection
Necklace: gifted
Bag: Aldo
Shoes: Lela Rose for Payless
Lipstick: Maybelline Wild Cherry
I wanted to go back in time into the 60s today Mad Men Style! I love old American Vintage style with a bit of modern twist! I saw this dress at Banana Republic the first day the Mad Men collection launched. It was definitely love at first sight. But I decided to hold off until the next day to get it. I love the lace overlay and neckline of this dress. I had to pair it with pearls and the perfect red lip to complete the Mad Men style!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that dress, but it looks great! You definitely wear it well. The accessories totally scream Mad Men. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw your so sweet! I've actually never watched the show just always loved their fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait to play dress up with this collection! it looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that look!!! I just did a post on their Mad Men collection. Great job :)

    {Bobbi}
    http://fashionunder30.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete