Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Leopard Love


Trench Coat: Banana Republic, Jeggings: Gap, Tank top: Forever 21, Shoes and Beret: Aldo

I have an obsession with a few things. The first is the word fierce. Fierce embodies a combination of control and confidence. I use it in just about every sentence. "That's fierce! Oh gurl, that is fierce! Fierce! That's SO FIERCE! O.M.G FIERCE!" I really don't know why I just really love that word. The next thing I'm obsessed with is this leopard print trench coat. I've always had trouble finding a trench coat due to my height. But when I found out about the Mad Men collection launching at Banana Republic and I saw this I knew I had to have it even if I had to get it altered. Luckily, it fit me perfectly! I am in love with this fierce trench coat so much! It is definitely going to be a reoccurring piece in my fall wardrobe. And lastly, my last obsession is berets! During the fall/winter season I love wearing berets to keep my head warm and it adds a bit of a sophistication. I kind of makes me feel a little French? Eh? What do you think? Well enjoy the fall/winter season and everything pumpkin because I know I will!

Stay fierce!
xox
E

No comments:

Post a Comment